Renew Training Licence
We will email you when it comes time to renew your licence. Please send us any changes to your email address so you don’t miss this notice. If you did NOT receive an email, call renewal support at 902-482-5825 to ensure that we have your correct email address.
You must renew your licence and pay the fee before May 31 in order to continue in your training program at Dalhousie University.
You can save money by renewing your licence and paying the fee before May 22.
It is best to renew your licence on a Windows laptop or desktop computer as the renewal page was developed for Windows Internet Explorer. It may not work as well with other internet browsers.
Follow these steps to renew your postgraduate training licence:
- On our website, go to Member Services.
- Enter your email address in the space provided.
- Enter your password. Note, passwords are case-sensitive.
- Go to Renew Your Postgraduate Training Licenceand follow the instructions. You can save your progress at any time and return to the form using the Save and Pay Later Your progress will be saved until the renewal deadline of May 31.
- Pay the fee using the same online renewal form. Note, you must pay using Visa, Mastercard, Visa Debit, or a debit card from one of these banks:
Frequently Asked Questions Expand All
Once we have approved and renewed your application for renewal, we will email you a confirmation of renewal and a receipt.
We may not have your correct email address on file. Contact us.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In HRM call 902-482-5825.
- Call toll-free 1-877-282-7767
- Select Forgot Your Password?
- Enter your email address
- Select Submit
- We will send you a new password. You will see DO NOT REPLY – CPSNS in the sender field.
- If you still don’t see the email, check your spam and junk folders.
- If you still don’t see the email, contact us.
- Make sure to use a Windows desktop or laptop computer and Windows Internet Explorer.
- Check that you entered your email address correctly.
- If your email address is correct but you still have trouble logging in, you may not have sent us your latest email address. Contact us so that we can update our files.
- Check that you entered your password correctly. Remember, passwords are case-sensitive.
- If you have forgotten your password, follow the directions under Forgot your password?
- If your email and password are correct and you still have trouble logging in, try later. The site may be working at full capacity or undergoing maintenance.
If we sent you an email reminder to renew your postgraduate training licence but you no longer need such a licence, email us to let us know.
Contact us if you have any other problems not listed here.
Note: You must renew your postgraduate training licence and your postgraduate practising licence separately.