Site Search
Skip to main content

How to File a Complaint

File Your Complaint Online

I am a patient
I am filing a complaint on behalf of a patient
My complaint does not relate to the care of a patient

File Your Complaint By Fax or Mail

Download the Complaint Form (PDF)

Send it by Fax

Complete the form and
fax it to us at 902-422-5271

Send it by Mail

Complete the form and mail it to:

College of Physicians & Surgeons of Nova Scotia
Suite 400 – 175 Western Parkway
Bedford, Nova Scotia
B4B 0V1