- To serve the public by effectively regulating the medical profession.
- To be a respected leader that protects the public while supporting the medical profession.
Strategic Themes: 2019-2020
1. Access to Healthcare
We will support improved access to healthcare through leadership, collaboration and flexibility.
2. Conflicts of Interest in Medicine
We will direct physicians on how to conduct business ethically and safely.
We will promote safe and effective prescribing through education and regulation.
4. Sexual Boundary Complaints
We will serve the public with processes that are progressive, fair and sensitive to all involved.
- To be thorough, clear, decisive and fair. We will engage the public and the profession.
Our work will reflect the value we place in:
- Input from the public and the profession;
- Excellence in medical care; and