Online Licensing and Supervision Info Session – Recording
The College held its first Live Online Licensing and Supervision Info Session on June 4, 2020.
Supervision of defined licencees is mandated by the Medical Act.
This online session:
- Provided an overview of the terms and conditions of defined licensure and supervision and sponsor requirements
- Reviewed the duties of the supervisor and sponsor
- Outlined the responsibilities of those under supervision
- Answered your questions directly from College staff
This session is for:
- Newly graduated, Canadian-trained post-graduate trainees with a defined license are mandated to participate in this information session.
- Current supervisors and sponsors
- Physicians interested in becoming a supervisor or sponsor
- Anyone involved with newly graduated PGTs who wants to learn more
Watch the recording of the live event: