Position Title: Coordinator, Supervision
Reports To: Director, Physician Performance Department
Position Type: Temporary, Full Time (15 Month Term)
Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia
The College of Physicians and Surgeons of Nova Scotia serves the public by regulating the province’s medical profession in accordance with the Nova Scotia Medical Act and its regulations. Among other responsibilities, the College licenses physicians to practise medicine, supports high standards of medical practice and investigates complaints about physicians.
The Coordinator, Supervision supports the conduct and reporting functions related to College-mandated supervision. He or she will act as the primary contact and respond to general inquiries from physicians, the public, and other organizations relating to supervision matters.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develops and maintains tools and processes;
- Develops orientation and educational programs;
- Manages supervision files;
- Various other administrative tasks and projects as required;
- Travel may be required.
Required Education and Qualifications:
- Post-secondary education (undergraduate degree in business or education preferred);
- A minimum of 5 years relevant experience;
- Excellent time management skills with particular attention to detail;
- Adapts to change in a positive and timely manner;
- Ability to work well with a team, a committee, or independently; and
- Highly confidential.
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook);
- Adobe Acrobat; and
- Microsoft CRM
The College of Physicians and Surgeons of Nova Scotia supports a healthy work-life balance. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including health and dental plan, pension plan, a health and wellness allowance, educational assistance and professional development opportunities.
If you qualify for the above position we invite you to apply with your resume and cover letter stating salary expectations. Please apply via email to email@example.com.
Applications will be received until the position is filled. Only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.